Terms of Service
By registering an account or using the service at TheWildLab.org, you agree to the following statements, terms, and conditions:
1. You assert that you are who you say you are, and haven't provided a false name, gender identity, or email address.
2. You assert that you are at least 13 years of age.
3. You understand that we will not sell your email address or personal information.
4. TheWildLab.org and Mediated Spaces, Inc. (“MSI”) are not liable for any damages of any kind incurred as a result of any use of the services or any message(s) posted on the TheWildLab.org or MSI Web sites or Web pages. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone, and to cancel accounts or limit participant or guest access for any reason.
5. TheWildLab.org operates under the Creative Commons License Policy (CC License) as stated below, with a few notable exceptions. Throughout our site, we may use content and images which are the legal property of other organizations or individuals, are protected by copyrights owned by them, and are not the property of TheWildLab.org or MSI, and thus not subject to our CC License. Those items that are copyright protected by third parties are noted within the site and any use or reproduction of that content and those images must be coordinated through the legal copyright holder.
Creative Commons License
Subject to the restrictions noted above, you are free:
To Share - to copy, distribute, display, and perform content available on this site (“the Work”) under the following conditions:
-Attribution. You must attribute the Work to TheWildLab.org (but not in any way that suggests we endorse you or your use of the work).
-Noncommercial. You may not use the Work for commercial purposes.
-No Derivative Works. You may not alter, transform, or build upon the Work.
-For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this Work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
-Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from TheWildLab.org and MSI.
Nothing in this license impairs or restricts TheWildLab.org’s or MSI’s moral rights. We reserve the right to change this agreement at any time. Changes will be posted.
This material is based on work supported by John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation under prime grant no. 08-91858-000-HCD and The Regents of the University of California.
Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this publication are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation or The Regents of the University of California.